If you need to have money wired to your EMFCU account you must give the originating institution the following instructions:
- The wire amount
- Receiving Financial Institution: Alloya Corporate FCU; 271987635, 184 Shuman Blvd, Suite 400, Naperville, IL. 60563
- Further Credit to: Erie Metro FCU, 3291 Lake Shore Rd., Blasdell, NY 14219; Account# 222383149
- Final Credit to : Member's Name, Address and Account # at credit union.
- Members can initiate wires in person or by fax. Signatures must be notarized on all wire requests done by fax.
- We must be provided with complete wiring instructions. We cannot be held liable for any delays or losses caused by incorrect or incomplete wiring instructions.
- Domestic Wire Transfers: If domestic transfers are initiated by 3:00 PM, the transfer will be processed by EMFCU the same day. Receiving institutions generally post to the receiving account within 24 hours depending on their internal policy.
- International Wire Transfers: If international transfers are initiated by 12:00 PM, the transfer will be processed by EMFCU the same day. Due to strict international regulations, the funds may take up to 2 weeks to be posted by the receiving financial institution.
Click here to see current rates for incoming and outgoing wire transfers.